Wednesday, November 28, 2007

what was left of the kids pancakes

1/2 pinto bean muffin (I guess they weren't that bad)

a few giant green olives

maki roll (eel)

few bites of cookie dough

1 hot out of the oven PeeWee cookie*

buffalo chicken wings (my favorite food)

cheesy
hashbrown potatoes


1 PeeWee split in half and stuffed with a spoonful of ice cream

*I made these for Evan's family the first time they came to meet my family when we were dating. Someone asked what they were called and I said "PeeWee cookies". Elliot (12 years) said "you mean, the PeeWee Scouts"? I crawled under the table until my face cooled off.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I should get that peewee recipe from you you must have taken yours from here..
funny when you called today i thought you said kiwi..so i was thinking uh ok..hmmmmm
mom