Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tator Tot Hotdish *GASP*

Imagine my surprise when I found out my sister-in-law thought Tator Tot Hotdish was a joke and not real at all!!!

Tator Tot Hotdish My Way:

1 pound hamburger, browned with Lawry's, fresh pepper and dried onion to taste

1 can organic green beans

1 can Health Valley Cream of Mushroom

1 can Health Valley Cream of Celery

1 bag of Cascadian Farms Spud Puppies

Combine the first 4 ingredients in a casserole and top with Spud Puppies. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly and the Puppies are toasted. It will be pretty runny since the soup isn't a condensed blob like Campbell's, but 1 can isn't enough and 2 cans makes perfect leftovers. Just use a bowl the first time around.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Mmmm, sounds good. I wish you could just beam a bowl over my way.

Shannon said...

I would love to...but there isn't enough left to share =)