Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Burgers

We demolished our supper before I realized I hadn't taken a picture. Tonight's menu:

Grilled burgers stuffed with dilled Havarti. I seasoned the beef with dried onion flakes, Lawry's, fresh ground pepper and fresh minced garlic. Served on fresh homemade buns.

Caramelized onions that were out of this world. I learned in a cooking class to add about 1 TBS of brown sugar to the onions just as they are about done. Wow. Amazing.

Kale sauteed in olive oil and fresh garlic. Seasoned with fresh ground pepper and sea salt. My kale tip: cook, cook, cook. Undercooked kale is bitter, bitter, bitter.

Pinto beans with butter and pure maple syrup.

Mmmmmm, yummmy.

1 comment:

farron and cheri said...

Sounds tasty! Although for me to attempt it you might have to attack it P-Dub style. Pictures! Pictures! Pictures :P Or at least measurements and some instructions...for the less talent (meaning me) among us!